Tuesday 22 September 2009

RIGHT

So i could say things are back to normal... but what I mean to say is that im ready to start being normal. When im into the swing of working routine I think I may just sort out that law and history degree!
Has been a strange month, seeing old faces and its just like getting back off summer holidays.
I think I have seen more women this month than I have in the whole year.
Gotta get out there.

Wispa chocolate bars are a bit lovely though...

So I can tolerate the radio again now, after 2 or 3 weeks of listening to ckys new album carver city (its fucking great!) oh blog how I have missed you. Too much partying and being socially alert. I dislike a lot of stuff thats happening around me but the good outweighs the bad BY FUCKING FAR! And I only have time for the good.
I had this wierd idea or mottoe or way of life or whatever.... its like ... praise the good and punish the bad. Its pretty self explanatory but it works on so many levels... i think im going to call it the #'puppy method'#
Cant wait to be working and doing driving lessons. I dont wanna be too old learning to drive.
So my buddy was like so what have you been up to since i last saw you? And i had to answer nothing.... it was a shock to me really even though he was like Yeah just like everyone else! But still its time for me to get moving now. Ive gone for years just seeing what happens and being peaceful. Its time to stop acting so disengaged and seeming plain stupid.
I have decided im going to sort out all the snidy cunts who give funny looks to people and try to sway how people think.
Time to fuck some shit up!!!!

No comments: