Thursday 9 July 2009

Yesterday

It feels like everything is back to normal. I say normal. But my version of normal is constant change. before I get used to something I prefer to be thrown into something Im totally out of my depth in. I hate the mundane and predictable. I hate arguing with myself. I hate the way i hate things. I hate how little I really know about the world.
There are things I probably hate that I cant comprehend.
I find it fascinating how one day you can feel alone in the world, then out of nowhere something beautiful happens and the coin gets flipped.
You can have all the money in the world but no time, all the time in the world but no money.
You could know a thousand people by name and still never have a single friend you can rely on.
You could have a gift and squander it. You could see a gift as a nuisance or one of your worst skills and still people would envy you for it.
There are a lot of talentless people out there. Lots of lost souls not even knowing what theyre searching for. Incapable of communication, hideous in appearance with minds beyond coherency or comprehension. Why do we fail to notice the world we live in and eachother.
Walking bags of flesh.

No comments: