Thursday 23 April 2009

Something

I feel something
Way back in the pit of my psyche
where snakes burrow
and witches cackle
and worlds clouded by darkness
lay undiscovered

to rediscover this animation
to break through with this communication
the walls are being battered
and the fake ideals shattered
make no sense at all

now the world makes sense to me
after the years of not growing
and getting the best of me
i took the time reached the borderline
and now i am fit
i can feel the world alive

to rediscover communication
and still believe that i am here
with fake ideals shattered
ill come undone

ill take back my dignity
my pride my fears the rest of me
ill take away your pain
and tell you i want you

but you cant feel the way i feel
our minds work so differently
and your world is still undiscovered
maybe not there at all

and i feel something
i can see the fire
the red and yellow cities of indigo plateus
these places in which i dream
i wake feeling far from lost
and i feel something

No comments: