Sunday 31 May 2009

life is beautiful

. I’ve never really appreciated life.
I chose to run away from problems, always taking the easy way out.
[[Tomorrow You're gonna have to live with the things you say]]
A new days marching through the door
I HATE change. Just like Holden Caulfield.
But the truth is Everything changes… you can’t stop it. It just happens.
God, he will not save you
Is not, he ill not save you
Here, he will not save you from this
You can’t live your life thinking everything will be handed to you
Or that if you fuck up, it will all be fixed.
walking tall with nothing to fear
I’m not going to sit here and tell you how to live
But I’ve gone through more then anyone should
I don’t have any pity on my life
And I don’t have any regrets.
the world must know my story, so long amory
Please drive me home one last time
I’ve seen too many people throw away their lives
I’ll be damned if I threw mine away
victims pay the cost eventually,
The cost lets see y o u r l i f e

Relationships
had too many to count
not on my mind right now
im single, and im enjoying it
i like someone... but its complicated
ive been torn apart one too many times
You could have been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the surest of favors
But if you really loved me
You would have endured my world



Make a impact on my life, and on others
Change my world.
h e l p u s t h i s w o r l d ' s n o w b r e a k i n g

No comments: