Saturday 27 September 2008

good enough

Hey your glass is emptyit's a hell of a long way homewhy don't you let me take youit's no good to go aloneI never would have opened upbut you seemed so real to meand after all the bullshit I've heardit's refreshing not to see that I don't have to pretendshe doesn't expect it from meSo Don't tell me I haven't been good to youdon't tell me I have never been there for youand just tell me whynothing is good enoughHey little girl would you like some candyyour momma said that it's OKThe door is open come on outsideno I can't come out todayit's not the wind that cracked your shoulderand threw you to the groundwho's there that makes you so afraidyou're shaken to the boneand no I don't understandyou deserve so much more than thisSo don't tell me whyhe's never been good to youdon't tell me whyhe's never been there for youdon't you know that whyis simply not good enoughso just let me tryand I will be good to youjust let me tryand I will be there for youI'll show you whyyou're so much more than good enough...

No comments: